About Me

My photo
Mike Mehalek writes fast-paced lyrical books that can be enjoyed with one reading but have enough substance for re-reading. He brings stories to life that demand to be told, regardless of the hopes/dreams/fears/desires of his characters--the Story first--always the Story.

In 2008 Mike earned his masters degree in writing popular fiction from Seton Hill University

Visit Mike on twitter @mikemehalek

Saturday, July 14, 2012

Only Human Appendix excerpt

Below is an excerpt from my novel Only Human.  This selection is from the appendix, written by the character Kevin, describing his observations/hypothesis of dragon microbiology.  It's very different from Chapter One that I posted earlier.  You don't have to know or read any of this to enjoy the story, but I wanted to create and include something like this for readers who might have a thirst to learn a bit more about dragon lore, society, and physiology as it relates to my mythology.

I'd love to see your thoughts
Micro Biology

No comments:

Post a Comment